Sunday, February 27, 2011

All Things Work Out in the End

It's been a good day.  Got breakfast in bed from the hubby, had a water fight with him also this afternoon (hilarious)!, sat by the fire listening to the kids run around all day, Olive Garden take out for supper, and then the Oscars!  I got to talk to my stepdaughter alot today via instant chat...amazing what technology can do.  I looked over at one point and Allie and Wade are on the couch, both with their new Droids trying o work out skype and playing games, then Presley had to join in, and later Layne was on Wade's phone horse racing!!!  Oh My!!!

I learned a lot today also...things that I had been praying about, things I had been worrying about, but found out that my prayers have been answered and that I have nothing to worry about.  That all in all, people see the truth about other's and their actions.  That in the end everything works out.  I see now why my husband tells me all the time, to let things go and not to worry about, and not to let things bother me because true colors shine through.

Now I have to work on my worrying!  I do WAY too much of it!!! 

I have had an offer to help with a book about my life...and am loving the idea.  I have started working out, and although my muscles are very upset with me right now...they will be happy in the end!  I am remembering what my dreams used to be and wondering where I have been hiding them.  I feel the need to strive for them, to follow them no matter how outrageous they are.  We only live one life right....so why not go for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment